At Grace, every parent is a member of our Parents, Teachers and Friends (PTF) organization simply by virtue of having a child at the school. The PTF supports the school, the teachers, the students and our community in many ways.
- Grade Parents – The PTF vice president leads a group of dedicated parents. Working with your child’s teacher on activities such as class parties, field trips, and art projects is a rewarding way to volunteer your time.
- Grace Grotto – Grace Grotto provides “official” Grace Gator clothing and spirit wear including P.E. uniforms, Grace Gator t-shirts, and uniform sweatshirts. These items can be purchased in the school office.
- Swap Shop – Our swap shop provides a place to trade used uniforms throughout the year. It is located in the Middle School Commons area.
- Fall Open House – Open House gives the parents opportunity to visit classrooms and meet teachers.
- Fall Festival - The Fall Festival is a great way to share Grace with our community. It is usually schedule on a Saturday in October and includes food, games, prizes and lots of fun.
- Evergreen Sales –The annual “Evergreen Sale” kicks off in October and ends with the delivery and pick-up of the greenery in early December. This is PTF’s biggest and most important fund raising event.
- Book Fair – Our annual Book Fair is a fundraiser that benefits the library.
- Grandparents’ Day – This is our day to honor our special grandparents. It includes a musical program by the students as well as a chance for the grandparents to visit the classrooms.
- Teacher Appreciation Week – This week is our way of showing the Grace faculty and staff how much we appreciate them.
- Tuesday Notes – Meet in the large conference room every Tuesday morning after drop-off to help make copies of Tuesday Notes and other attachments to give to our students.
- Spring Gala and Auction – Not an “official” PTF Committee, but we ENCOURAGE everyone to volunteer to be a part of this fundraiser.